Friday, June 25, 2010

Visit to DLR


In Munich, I took the S-Bahn, then the U-Bahn, all the way to Oberpfaffenhofen. There is located the German Aerospace Agency, DLR, acronym of Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt.

A pleasant day when I had the chance to present a seminar entitled "PPP-based differential code bias estimation" and had follow-up discussions with Oliver Montebruck's group. The first picture shows Andre Hauschild, myself and Oliver.




After lunch I visited DRL's mission control including the real-time view of upside-down astronauts on board the International Space Station.

Later, I visited Achim Roth's group when I got the latest news about the recently launched TamDEM-X mission. The picture shows myself, Achim, Birgit Wessel and DLR's new scientific advisor :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment